What supplements to take for your immune system?
The Dutch word immune system comes from the Latin word ‘immunis’, which means untouched. Not surprising: a healthy immune system protects your body against invaders from the inside and outside. When you sleep, when you work and when you exercise. Your immune system is always working to keep out or eliminate dangers such as viruses, bacteria and chemicals as quickly as possible. You can support your resistance with vitamin supplements. But with which one? We’d love to tell you more about that!
Supplements for your immune system
These vitamins are good for your resistance
For a proper functioning of the immune system, it is important to get enough vitamin C through vegetables and fruit. Our body cannot make vitamin C on its own.
Vitamin D is also crucial for a good resistance. Our body can make its own vitamin D. This happens when sunlight hits your skin. You can also get vitamin D from food.
Relationship between lifestyle and your immune system
We know that a healthy lifestyle with healthy food, adequate sleep and exercise contributes to good resistance. A lot of stress, alcohol and smoking can weaken your immune system. You may have noticed that you get sick more quickly if you have had a lot of stress for a (long) period, for example. Your resistance is often less, which makes you more susceptible to invaders from outside.
100% natural. 100% vegan
Goldea Health’s supplements are 100% plant-based. This means that not only are the contents of the capsules vegan, but also that the capsule itself is completely plant-based. Our supplements are therefore 100% suitable for vegans.
Do you have any questions about our supplements?
Do you have questions about our natural food supplements or do you want advice on which food supplement best meets your needs? Feel free to contact us! We are happy to advise you.
Vitamins are important for your health
What if you don’t get enough vitamin C?
If you don’t get enough vitamin C through food for a longer period of time, you can suffer from:
- A weaker immune system
- Reduced wound healing
- Joint complaints
- Blue spots
What if you don’t get enough vitamin D?
If you have a vitamin D deficiency, you may experience:
- A reduced resistance
- Weak muscles and cramps
- Muscle pain
- Painful joints
- Rapid bone fractures
- Psychological complaints such as depression and listlessness
Buy natural supplements in our webshop
Do you want to support your body with vitamin C or vitamin D supplements? Simply place an order online in our webshop.
- Add the product to your shopping cart by clicking the green button.
- Do you want to pay? By clicking on “order”, you go to the ordering process. If you want to continue shopping first, that is of course no problem. Then click on “continue shopping”.
- Check your order overview and fill in your details. Do you have a discount code? Then fill it in!
- Select your preferred payment method and agree to the terms and conditions.
- You’re almost done! By clicking on the “place order” button, your order will be delivered to us. We will get to work for you immediately.