Vitamin B12 – Active B12 Support
Our vitamin B12 supplement supports your body with an easily digestible, active form of vitamin B12.
When is there a deficiency of vitamin B12?
Sometimes we do not get enough vitamin B12. For example if we only eat a plant-based diet or if your body finds it difficult to absorb B12 from (animal) food.
Why should you take vitamin B12?
Vitamin B12 is important for all kinds of processes in the body and a deficiency can, among other things, lead to lower levels of resilience and lower energy levels.
Do you eat a plant-based diet or very few animal products? You can prevent a deficiency by adding B12 supplements to your diet.
Which Vitamin B12 types are absorbed most effectively?
The best digestible forms are Methylcobalamin and Adenosylcobalamin. These are biologically active forms that no longer need to be converted by the stomach and intestines. Both forms have a different effect and complement each other very well. A combination of both forms produces the best results. The best absorbability is achieved by adding Spectra.
What is vitamin B12 good for, for instance?
- Vitamin B12 promotes the normal formation of red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12 has a beneficial effect on the cell division process
- Vitamin B12 boosts energy levels
- Vitamin B12 aids in homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B12 helps the normal functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin B12 is beneficial for brain and nerve functions associated with learning ability.
- Vitamin B12 relieves fatigue and listlessness
- Vitamin B12 promotes the proper functioning of the nervous system.
Goldea Health is not permitted by law to provide all (complete) information concerning the workings of this supplement. For more information, we recommend that you consult an orthomolecular information resource.