The Sugar Gluco Balance herbal formulas contain natural herbs that help maintain stable blood sugar levels.
What is your blood sugar level?
A healthy body is constantly balancing your blood sugar levels throughout the day. When you eat or drink, your body receives energy that is partly turned into glucose. If you eat a lot of sugar in a short period of time, for example by drinking a smoothie, the amount of glucose in your blood will spike. Your body then produces insulin to lower this level back down again.
Signs of good blood sugar levels
If you are feeling hungry, dizzy or tired it is often because your blood sugar levels are too low. It then helps to eat something. Your body is able to convert the food that you eat into glucose. When your blood sugar levels are at a good level, you feel energetic and alert.
Why should you take supplements for your blood sugar levels?
Like many other processes in your body, you can boost your natural levels of health by providing your body with the right fuel. This also applies to finding the natural blood sugar balance of your body.
High-quality herbal formulas
The herbal formulas of Goldea Health have been prepared by natural scientists on the basis of the latest scientific insights.. Each herbal formula contains only the purest form of extracts and powders. The composition of each formula ensures an optimal benefit to your health. Because we make our products exclusively in the Netherlands, we can guarantee you the very finest quality of herbal formulas.
Support your natural blood sugar levels* with Sugar Gluco Balance!
- Cinnamon supports blood sugar levels.
- Blueberries may help maintain stable blood sugar levels.
- Curcuma can support the body in regulating blood sugar levels.
- White kidney beans are legumes. Legumes tend to boost blood sugar levels less quickly compared to fast carbohydrates.
- Dandelion contains a natural form of insulin that can support the body in maintaining stable blood sugar levels.
- Berberine potentially helps to lower blood sugar levels.
* Health claims are currently pending European approval.
As well as the above, this complex also contains other important substances. Goldea Health is not legally permitted by law to provide complete information concerning the effects of this supplement. For more information, we recommend that you consult an orthomolecular information resource.