Experts about Goldea Health
With Goldea Health natural curcumin, you can take full advantage of the health benefits of one of the healthiest herbs in the world: curcuma
What is curcumin?
Curcumin is a component of the curcuma plant. Curcuma, also known as Indian Turmeric Root, originates from India and is commonly used in the kitchen there.
Why is curcumin healthy?
We are only just beginning to discover the health benefits of curcumin in Western medicine, but curcumin seems to have an influence on the prevention of various diseases and can support your body’s recovery from illness. More and more scientific studies are coming out that prove the benefits of curcumin.
Why should you take curcumin supplements?
Although natural curcuma is really healthy for you, you will benefit even more from the health benefits of this special herb by taking curcumin supplements. For example, curcumin helps to keep your joints supple and it is an antioxidant that protects the body’s cells against external influences. Our curcumin supplements contain Bioperine®, which optimises the absorption of curcumin.
Opt for quality from Goldea Health
Goldea Health’s curcumin supplements have an exceptionally high curcumin content of no less than 95%, purely from Curcumin C3 complex® extract. The bioavailability of the Curcumin C3 complex is improved in combination with the Bioperine® extract that is present. This means that the curcuminoids are absorbed at least 20 times more effectively. A golden combination!
What is the curcumin good for, for instance?
- Turmeric acts as an antioxidant and helps keep the liver healthy.*
- Turmeric has a supportive role in digestion, stimulates the appetite and helps to maintain joints.*
- Turmeric can be beneficial to a good mental balance.*
- Black pepper aids digestion, and the health of the respiratory tract and the nervous system.*
- Black pepper has a role in blood circulation, the digestion of toxins and is an antioxidant.*
Goldea Health is not permitted by law to provide all (complete) information concerning the workings of this supplement. For more information, we recommend that you consult an orthomolecular information resource.
*Provisionally authorised health claims, pending approval by the European Commission
Composition (1 vegan capsule):
- Curcumin C3-complex® | 500 mg
- Bioperine® | 5 mg
- Curcumin C3 complex®, Alfalfa (Medicago sativa herba), Rice concentrate, Filler (stearic acid), Bioperine®.
Plant-based capsule (HPMC, natural dye (Chlorophyll copper complex))
Usage and dosage:
1 capsule per day with a meal, unless otherwise advised. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
A varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are important, whereby dietary supplements should not serve as a substitute.
- Artificial fillers
Store in a dry place at room temperature, keep out of reach of children.
- In cases of pregnancy, when lactating, or when ill or using medication, consult a doctor before use. Do not use in case of bile duct disorders
- Free of artificial fillers, lactose, preservatives, colourants, fragrances, flavourings & gluten
- Plant-based capsule
Goldea Health BV
Joop Geesinkweg 901 | 11114 AB | Amsterdam | NL
Made in the Netherlands
Experts about Goldea Health
The advantages of repeat orders
- 10% discount on every repeat order
- Your supplements delivered to your home on time each month
- Convenient and can be cancelled any month
If you opt for the ease of repeat orders, you will save time and money, but above all, you are doing a good job of sticking to a healthy lifestyle. Would you like more information? Check the customer service page for frequently asked questions about repeat orders.
It saves time and money, opt for the ease of repeat orders.
What our customers say about
#05 CURCUMINE C3-COMPLEX
Goldea Health has good a service and fine products. I really noticed a difference and have taken a subscription.
I have been using it for a while now and am very happy about Curcumin. I had read that it had a high absorbability, but now that I notice so much difference, I am sure that my body absorbs it well.
Yes this product is great! I know it as a herb from cooking, but as a supplement it is of course much more powerful. I recommend it to everyone.