The Relax Complex is a natural herbal formula that can help your body to relax.
What is a natural herbal formula?
The Netherlands Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority (NVWA) uses the following definition for the term ‘herbal preparation’: ‘a herbal substance, either processed or unprocessed, which is intended to be used by human beings’. The Relax Complex is a herbal formula that contains natural herbs and herbal extracts that can help the body relax.
Why is it so important to be able to relax?
The way we live has changed dramatically over the past 100 years. As a result, the natural stress systems in our body can become over-stimulated. If you are under stress for too long, it can make you feel burnt out. By planning in enough time to relax and take good care of your body, you can prevent this from happening.
High-quality herbal formulas
Within the Goldea Health range, you will find carefully prepared herbal formulas that have been formulated by natural scientists on the basis of scientific insights. Each herbal formula is made up of extracts and powders in their purest form and each formula is formulated in such a way that the active substances reinforce each other. All our supplements are made in the Netherlands, so we are 100% sure of the very finest quality.
How does this herbal formula* help your body to relax?
- Barberry is beneficial for the functioning of your heart and blood vessels.
- Peppermint helps you deal with stress.
- Ginseng supports a healthy mental balance and sustains your body during times of stress.
- Oat straw has a calming effect on the body.
- Hop has a calming effect and works as a relaxant.
- St. John’s wort calms the nerves and counteracts mild feelings of depression.
- Chamomile has a calming effect.
- Garlic relaxes the blood vessels in your body, thereby lowering your blood pressure.
- Mistletoe supports the body in establishing healthy blood pressure levels.
- Hawthorn has a relaxing effect.
- Passionflower is known for its calming effect.
- Goldenrod: has a soothing effect in cases of stress.
- Thyme has a calming effect.
- Stinging nettle supports the adrenal glands after periods of stress
- Liquorice root supports your intestines and digestion.
- Magnesium helps relieve fatigue. Contributes to mental health.
- Cacao beans are a source of endorphins. Endorphins contribute to feelings of relaxation and happiness.
- L-tryptophan can be converted in your body into serotonin and melatonin. Serotonin has a stimulating effect, while melatonin helps the body to relax.
* Health claims are currently pending European approval.
As well as what is mentioned above, this complex also contains other important substances. Goldea Health is not legally permitted by law to provide complete information concerning the effects of this supplement. For more information, we recommend that you consult an orthomolecular information resource.