The premium digestion complex dietary supplement from Goldea Health supports a healthy intestinal flora.
What is a herbal formula?
The Netherlands Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority uses the following definition for a herbal formula: ‘a herbal substance, either processed or unprocessed, which is intended to be used by human beings’. Because our Premium Digestion Complex contains a blend of different herbs and herbal extracts, this natural supplement falls within this definition.
The relationship between resilience and healthy intestinal flora
Day in and day out, your body is busy converting (digesting) nutrients from food and drink (food) into building materials for your body. If your body gets the right vitamins and minerals through your diet, it can use them to keep your immune system strong. In addition, your microbiome reside in your intestines. These are all the combined bacteria in your intestines. A healthy, well-balanced microbiome supports your immunity in a variety of ways. Among other things, it helps to produce antibodies against virus particles.
The correlation between a good night’s sleep and healthy intestinal flora
If you are not sleeping well, this affects all kinds of processes in your body. This means you are less alert and you feel tired. In addition, research shows that a poor quality of sleep has a negative effect, particularly on intestinal flora. At the same time, healthy intestinal flora supports a good night’s sleep. In other words, it is a two-way street!
High-quality herbal formulas
Goldea Health offers herbal formulas that have been prepared with the utmost of care. Our team of natural scientists develops each herbal formula on the basis of scientific insights. Each herbal formula contains the most pure extracts and powders and is balanced in such a way the effects on your health are optimal. The entire range of Goldea Health products is made in the Netherlands. This means that you are assured of the very highest level of production quality.
In what ways does this intestinal dietary supplement benefit your health?*
- Ginger root stimulates the functioning of the intestines and stimulates natural digestion.
- Garlic powder is a natural antioxidant that helps to regulate blood sugar levels, which reduces hunger and prevents your gut from becoming overly strained.
- Stinging Nettle stimulates digestion and fortifies the stomach.
- Chinese cat’s claw supports a natural immune response.
- Dandelion stimulates digestion.
- Chinese Angelica Stimulates digestion, relieves cramps and increases appetite. Soothing. Relieves wind.
- Chamomile has a calming effect on the digestive system. Stimulates and fortifies the stomach. Reduces cramps.
- Sage anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and soothing. Relieves wind and fortifies the stomach.
- Tree Turmeric supports the regulation of blood sugar levels.
- Blueberry stimulates the intestinal flora, relieves constipation.
- White willow has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Japanese knotweed is a source of resveratrol, a natural antioxidant found in various plants.
- Milk thistle supports the functioning of the immune system and aids in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels.
- Peppermint has a soothing effect, boosts the digestive system and curbs feelings of hunger.
- Fennel has a calming effect on the intestines. Can relieve gastrointestinal discomfort.
* Medical claim pending European approval.
Goldea Health is happy to provide all the complete information regarding the efficacy of this supplement, although only officially approved claims may be made. Would you like more information? In that case, we recommend that you consult an expert orthomolecular resource.