You can easily get your daily requirement of Omega 3 with the plant-based Omega 3 from Goldea Health. Even if you’re a vegan! Our plant-based Omega 3 supplements are made from algae oil and are made using a plant-based softgel.
What is Omega 3 good for?
Omega 3, also often referred to as Omega 3 fatty acids, supports all kinds of bodily processes but, in particular, offers protection against cardiovascular diseases. Omega 3 is also very important for your eyesight and brain.
Can your body get enough Omega 3 from your diet?
As the name suggests, there are three different types of Omega 3 fatty acids: ALA, EPA and DHA.
- ALA is a long-chain omega-3 found in high concentrations in flaxseed. Nuts and seeds and green leafy vegetables also contain ALA.
- EPA and DHA are also long-chain omega-3 fatty acids. Your body cis able to convert ALA into EPA and DHA, however, this will not meet your recommended daily allowance. If you eat animal products, your body is able to extract EPA and DHA from fish, shellfish and crustaceans.
What are plant-based Omega 3 supplements?
Omega 3 supplements made from algae are plant-based. Omega 3 supplements of fish oil are not, because they contain animal products.
Omega 3; good for eyes, brain and heart!
- DHA helps maintain normal eyesight.
- DHA supports the preservation of brain function.
- EPA and DHA help the heart to function normally.
Goldea Health is not legally permitted to provide complete information concerning the effects of this supplement. For more information, we recommend that you consult an orthomolecular information resource.