Vitamin C supplement – Premium Vitamin C
Our dietary supplement Premium Vitamin C helps boost your resilience and supports the immune system.
Which foods contain vitamin C?
Vitamin C is found in high concentrations in fruit and vegetables in nature. Kiwis, broccoli and peppers, for example, are packed with this powerful antioxidant.
What is vitamin C good for?
If you get enough vitamin C, your body can, among other things, absorb iron from food more effectively and support the immune system.
When should you take vitamin C?
Our body is unable to produce vitamin C itself. If you are consuming less (natural) sources of vitamin C for a while, you can prevent a deficiency by adding vitamin C supplements to your diet.
What is vitamin C good for, for instance?
- Vitamin C supports the formation of collagen
- Vitamin C for the preservation of strong bones
- Vitamin C supports energy levels
- Vitamin C helps to nourish skin from the inside out
- Vitamin C boosts iron absorption
- Vitamin C supports the immune system during and after physical exertion
- Vitamin C helps to keep teeth strong
- Vitamin C aids the (natural) immune system of the body’s cells.
- Vitamin C is beneficial for mental well-being and the ability to concentrate.
- Vitamin C helps reduce exhaustion and fatigue
- Vitamin C has a positive effect on the functioning of the nervous system.
Goldea Health is not permitted by law to provide all (complete) information concerning the workings of this supplement. For more information, we recommend that you consult an orthomolecular information resource.